Responsible to the CEO for achieving revenue and expense goals and adhering to company mission and values.
- Developing/activating contacts within the public utility microgrid application departments
- Developing/activating vendor and client prospect contacts
- Developing installation projection and budget for CEO review
- Meeting division objectives as to cost and revenue
- Developing marketing and sales initiatives
- Developing productive procedures in support of company policies and objectives
- Hiring high performing staff
- Assisting in client contract negotiations and development
- Overseeing the installation subcontractor process
- Supervising regional sales and account executive(s)
- Degrees in Business Administration and Engineering preferred
- Extensive knowledge of renewable market required
- Extensive knowledge of USA microgrid project requirements, especially California
- Five years of experience managing utility and or large commercial size microgrid projects.
- Proven track record in management of division size operation
- Extensive vendor contacts related to microgrid project requirements
- Other duties as assigned.
Market rate depending on experience and performance
EMAIL US AT firstname.lastname@example.org