Terms of Our Microgrid Program
- After the Customer Signs the Contract, We Complete the Financing Process, Confirm the Customer’s Credit, and Secure 100% of All Required Financing Before Starting Construction
- Construction Typically Takes 6-12 Months Depending on the Scale of the Project.
- We Build, Own, and Operate Your Microgrid Supplying 100% of Your Electric Demand and Cover All Fuel, Operations, and Maintenance Expenses
- Customer Provides a Security Deposit at the Start of Construction Equal to 95% of Three Months of Electric Bills
- Customers Pay a Monthly Bill Equal to 95% of their Average Electric Bill At the Time the System is Commissioned.
- 3% Annual Price Escalator
- 25 Year Contract Term With a Buy Out Option After Years 10
- After the Buy Out, the Customer Owns the Project LLC that Owns the System, Assumes the LLC’s Debt, and is Responsible for its Fuel, Operations, and Maintenance.
- Customers without A or Higher Rated Credit May be Required to Pay for Credit Enhancement